TMMS WILL BE REOPENING THE PREMISES 15th of JUNE 2020
please check the guidance below for more details
Guidance for students and parents
Information for the TMMS community concerned about novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
This page is updated with guidance from the Public Health England (PHE).
This guidance is reviewed and updated regularly as per notification below
LAST UPDATED ON 01/06/2020
What’s the latest government update on COVID-19 and what it means for TMMS?
As per latest government instruction the non-essential shops can open on 15th of June 2020. TMMS is a private tuition provider and as such falls into the category of a high street retailer due to the location of the premises and character of service provided.
The latest government guidance is available here:
What TMMS does to keep the students safe?
TMMS will run with a reduced capacity only allowing up to 3 students to be taught at the premises at the same time aiming to gradually increase the capacity once the government advice says it is safe to do so
No waiting area/seats
Chairs and furniture have been removed from teaching rooms/waiting area as waiting in the premises won’t be possible
Only 3 biggest rooms will be used for one to one teaching to ensure the 2m (6ft) social distance could be maintained at all times
No group classes until further notice
Group classes such as theory, orchestra will not be run from the premises until further notice due to strict social distancing measures. These will still be held online
No classes for the youngest learners until further notice
Early Learning classes will not be run from premises until further notice due to difficulty with adhering to social distancing rules. These will still be held online
Clear signage and guidance will be provided in the premises to ensure the social distancing/precaution rules are easy to understand follow
Hand sanitiser dispensers will be available in all operational teaching rooms as well as in the lobby and corridor in addition to standard hand washing facilities available in the bathrooms
Disinfection- frequent cleaning
Frequent cleaning of instruments and equipment between uses will be applied using the extra disinfectants provided in teaching rooms as well as to all to objects and surfaces that are touched regularly
The existing Air conditioning system will be used to ensure a proper ventilation/air circulation to lower down the risk of a viral spread
Our staff members will be equipped with PPE including masks and visors should any extra measures other than above be required
Our staff members will be trained in adherence to the new rules as well as on how to guide students while on the premises whenever necessary
What do we ask students to do?
- Not to come if any symptoms of COVID-19 or any other viral infections are observed
- Use the hand sanitisers provided in the rooms and in premises while inside
- Use the washroom facilities provided while inside
- Adhere to the 2m social distancing rule while inside
- To always follow the instructions by TMMS teachers/leadership team while in the premises should further adjustments be necessary
What do we ask parents to do?
- Not to wait for the child inside, only drop off and pick up strictly adhering to the lesson times
- Not to bring any family members/relatives/friends other than a student to TMMS premises
- To collect the child on time to avoid congestion forming in the Premises
- To minimise the contact with admin/management team by making any request by phone/email whenever possible