The TMMS Scholarship programme was launched to support young talented instrumentalists from London by enabling them to study with world-class industry professionals and develop their musical potential. TMMS Scholarships will be awarded following the application process consisting of preliminary round (based on the application form submitted) and audition/interview.
Are you a talented musician or a student willing to develop your potential?
Do you want to study and perform with the world's class tutors and artists?
Wait no longer and make your application for a TMMS scholarship now!
The programme is open for external and internal applicants (Current TMMS Students)
What does the TMMS scholarship offer?
Successful applicants will receive:
a free yearly one to one tuition
with one of our world class teachers
within the school
advanced performance preparation/psychology training
advanced advice on performance programming
recording opportunites (optionally at extra cost)
artist's portfolio management (optionally at extra cost)
online and offline marketing guidance (optionally at extra cost)
Who is eligible to apply?
The programme is open for London-based applicants of all ages and levels of proficiency for the following instruments:
How to apply?
Step 1. Submit your online application
There’s no deadline for applications as these are considered on the individual basis.
Step 2. We will notify you about the results of your application
We will notify you by email if your application was succesfull. Please allow up to 20 working days for the decision.
Step 3. The auditions will take place May- July at TMMS.
If your application was successful we will ask you to attend an audition. This will be followed by a final decision.
Terms and conditions apply
- The scholarship is awarded after an audition and interview and the admittance is based purely on the merit basis
- The decisions of the audition panel are not subject to any discussions
- There’s no rearrangements of the missed lessons allowed
- The scholarship is ceased should more than 2 consecutive absences happen with no notification or a repetitive pattern of notified absences occur
- Should the scholarship be ceased for any reason the Scholar is fully liable to pay the outstanding balance for the remaining lessons
- The Scholar commits to representing the School on at least 3 external festivals and 3 school concerts throughout the academic year
- The Scholar commits to a regular practise as advised by TMMS teacher and is supposed to present an extremely high level of commitment
- The Scholar promises to keep a high standard of conduct and to adhere to schools policies and code of conduct