We provide excellent intense advanced course for international students, particularly for those willing to prepare to international competitions and festivals, young graduates willing to start their career in music industry as well as for applicants willing to prepare for entry auditions at the top London music conservatoires.
Our courses are taught by international faculty of leading industry professionals. As an international student you would be taken care of by one of your regular TMMS teachers and have supporting lessons from a Visiting Teacher- usually a Higher Education Institution professor.
Why study in London?
- London is the top choice for international students looking to study abroad. Over 100,000 international students are studying in London every year. International students come from over 200 different nations, making London a global, vibrant and diverse city.
- London is a home to world’s most renowned music conservatoires such as the Royal College of Music, The Royal Academy of Music
- The performance industry market in London is second to none in terms of the size and opportunities offered! The rich cultural life of the UK capital ensures some excellent career openings to musicians and artists in general
- The most famous concert halls such as Wigmore Hall, Cadogan Hall, Royal Albert Hall and Royal Festival Hall are all based in London!
- London’s cultural offering is ideal for students who are looking for a culturally enriching study experience. There are over 1,000 museums and galleries in London, and most of them are free!
- London is a wonderful place for students to have fun. There are over 100 cinemas to watch the latest movies, over 100 parks to enjoy the British sunshine, over 350 live music venues to discover the latest bands, over 5,000 restaurants to enjoy food from around the world and over 7,000 bars and pubs to have fun with your friends.
Why Study at TMMS?
The Masters Music School is one of the few schools in London offering a comprehensive and specialized music education. Through excellence in teaching and variety of the curriculum the school focuses on bringing the performance experience into the teaching environment. Our students regularly participate and win prizes in National and International Festivals and competitions. We pride ourselves in providing the students with a diverse, vibrant and stimulating environment.
Our offer for international students focuses on providing courses on a pre-university level for:
- instrumentalists willing to take a preparatory course before applying for an audition for one of the London Conservatoires
- instrumentalists willing to launch their performance career in London
All applicants must be 18 years old or older. Please navigate to courses for more detailed information. Currently, the courses are available for:
- piano performance
- violin/cello performance
- vocal studies
The Masters Music School operates from modern luxury premises benefiting from:
- CCTV Security System
- Glazed partitions
- Soundproof studio wall system
- Full air-conditioning
- High quality acoustic instruments
These enable us to offer efficient and stimulating learning experience in a comfortable and safe environment. Our practice rooms are regularly available for international students at no extra cost to enable them to make the most of the intense curriculum.